I’m a hat lover. You’ll find me wearing them all year long in Florida, especially in the hot summer sunshine.
Not only are they an easy touch to cap off the perfect outfit, but the added benefit of sun protection is wonderful, especially when you live in Florida. Keeping those UV rays off your face will keep your skin tone more even, helping you keep younger and healthier looking skin, not to mention helping to protect against skin cancer.
Whether you are sitting by the pool for the afternoon, or heading farmers market on a Saturday morning to buy pick up fresh flowers, try picking up one of these finds this summer!
1. Panama Resort Hat, on sale for only $25 right now at Gap. This classic will never go out of style, and looks great in all of your vacation photos! Last season’s version of this hat at Gap is pictured in the photos above.
2. Caslon Raffia Panama Hat, $39 right now at Nordstrom. I love how this hat folds down so it’s easy to pack in your carry on.
3. Tassel Wide Brim Fedora, on sale right now for $25 at Gap. I love the subtle incorporation of tassels that make this hat more contemporary without the risk of being too trendy.
4. Pattern Band Floppy Hat, on sale right now for $21 right now at Gap. The wide brim is fantastic for keeping the UV rays off your face at the beach this summer.
5. Raffia Boater Hat, from Gap is currently sold out, but hoping they get more in stock soon. I love this cut of hat this season.
6. Clint Bolero Hat, by Janessa Leone is the most expensive on the list at $185, but if you want to invest in one hat this season, this is it! I love everything about this hat. Swoon!
Click Here To shop this look!