Summer is in full swing, and picnics, barbecues and pool parties are starting to fill up the weekends. When we have a large outdoor get together planned, I am always obsessed with making sure we have enough food and drinks for everyone. When hosting a baby shower last summer, I discovered my go to party drink that I serve at almost any occasion. It stays cool and sweet for hours. You can throw together this super easy sparkling lemonade in less than 5 minutes, and everyone will love it!
- Country Time Lemonade – Powder Mix. There are lots of flavors, but I like the traditional lemonade or strawberry lemonade the best. (Click this link to order from Amazon.)
- Sprite / Sprite Zero
- Vodka (optional)
- Sliced Lemons
- All natural food coloring (Click this link to order from Amazon.)
- To make two gallons, fill the Country Time powder to the 2-quart line two times in your beverage dispenser.
- Add 1 gallon (16 cups) of Sprite or Sprite Zero.
- Add 16 cups of cubed ice, stir, put the lid on your beverage dispenser, and you are done!
The Sprite will keep the lemonade sweet and fizzy as the ice begins to melt on a hot summer day. To dress up the drink a little bit, just slice some fresh strawberries, lemon and some mint. And for special events like baby showers, you can add a dash of all natural food coloring to make the perfect blue or pink party punch for the mommy to be. This drink is perfect on its own, but I usually sit out some vodka so folks can add a little on the side as an adult beverage too.
I’ve included a few links below to some great beverage dispensers for your next party. I love the ones that include chalk boards so that you can share the name of your drink with your guests!
Sedona Rustic Beverage Dispenser
On sale right now for only $39.
On sale now at Crate & Barrel for only $24.
The Cellar – Glass Beverage Dispenser
On sale right now for just over $50.